Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Resumes...

...are full of shit! I want to hire myself! The hell of it is that everyone KNOWS that resumes are bull. So the question is when do you stop filling your sheets of paper with platitudes of empowerment, and when does it become just about the truth? However, before I decide to take out all of this flowery speach about how awesome I am at EVERYTRHING (because I really am) there needs to be some kind of conference...like the Geneva Conventions of resumes or something like that. Let's get some damn conformity here, at least an agreement on how much bullshit to put in. It would be nice to know if employers LIKED all my "elevating" language, or if they just want the basic facts. So until then i shall continue my "booshit, booshit , booshit". Time to stop blogging and start finging a job...car payments without a cash flow are difficult to pay.

Ma'hogany

No comments: